We are a family-run ear care clinic in Thame, Oxfordshire. Our services include microsuction, irrigation and foreign body removal.
- Hand sanitiser and temperature checks upon entry to the clinic
- All of our clinical staff wear PPE throughout the appointment
- Social distancing is implemented
- There is time between each appointment to allow for deep cleaning
If you have any of the Covid-19 symptoms:
- A high temperature (37.8C or above)
- A new or continuous cough
- A loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
Do not come for your appointment but please let us know so that we can rearrange.
The wonders of microsuction! This post shows how effective and amazing microsuction really is.
The Mayor of Thame, Cllr Ann Midwinter, drops by Oracle Ear Care to have a chat with head clinician Sereta Parker.
Brand new business, Oracle Ear Care, is officially opening its doors this week in Thame just as the country is locking down.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Use the search form to search the site.